"Jealousy Nor Envy, Love & Joy"

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

ROBERT CAVALLI DESIGNS FOR HM

roberto-cavalli-pict.gifEqual


HM has decided that it’s time to add a new designer to the registrar. Robert Cavalli collection will consist of 25 pieces of womens wear and 20 pieces of menswear including lingerie and accessories. To keep the partnership exclusive the collection will be available in 200 selected HM stores and only for a limited period of time from date of launch, November 8, 2007.



Cavailli said, “As the first Italian designer in the history of HM, I enthusiastically welcomed this invitation, proud to bring the lively and positive spirit of my work to a new audience, who will be able to see and interpret my style in an individual way. I love freedom and challenges: breaking down barriers, experimenting in different directions. HM is all this for me. I will add a dash of festivity and dreams”


Truly Curvaceous




"Believe What You See, Not What You Hear!"

Labels: , ,