"Jealousy Nor Envy, Love & Joy"

Friday, September 26, 2008

CLAY AIKEN CONFIRMS, "I'M GAY"


At last!! I thought he would keep this secret in the closet forever. I know most of us knew already or at least suspected that Clay Aiken(former American Idol runner up) is gay, but he has officially came out the closet and admitted it to the world. According to People magazine, he decided to come out in spite of his son that was born August 8th through in vitro fertilization.

"It was the first decision I made as a father," Aiken, 29, tells the upcoming issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday. "I cannot raise a child to lie or to hide things. I wasn't raised that way, and I'm not going to raise a child to do that."

So, how will his fans react? Yet to be determined. But his mom reacted just as any mother would, who had no idea all these years. She must have been surprised and overwhelmed. She had no idea, which I don't understand. A bit odd if I may add, it was too obvious at least to the public eye.

"So what was his mom's reaction? "She cried. She was stunned, but very supportive and very comforting." Even now, Aiken admits, "She still struggles with things quite a bit, but she's come a long way."







"Jealousy Nor Envy Love & Joy"

Labels: , , , , , ,