"Jealousy Nor Envy, Love & Joy"

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Music In Ya Ear: Jamie Foxx Intuition



Jamie Foxx is back with his third album, Intuition, December 16th. Right on time for the holidays! Can I get this is my stocking? Thanks.

His first single, “Just Like Me” is steady on the charts and you can catch the premiere of the video on YouTube on November 26th! Produced by Tricky Stewart and The Dream, it actually reminds me of MiMi’s “Touch My Body” also produced by the hit-making duo. Love it. Intuition is slated to feature additional production by Timbaland, Sean Garrett, Salaam Remi, Carlos McKinney and more.

Below is the Video of Jamie Foxx's "Just Like Me", is a story of a man who finds his match in a woman, who also cheats, and does her. It's a fun twist. The video features T.I., who rhymes and Tajari Henson plays the woman who has him stuck. Enjoy!





"Jealousy Nor Envy Love & Joy"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,